Afton Lodge Care Home
Location and contact details
Afton Lodge is registered to accept 27 Service Users for Personal/Residential Care.
Accommodation comprises: 17 single rooms and 5 double rooms, for couples or those wishing to share. The layout is on 3 floors, all served by a passenger lift. All rooms have TV points, emergency nurse call points, their own vanity sink, nightlights and of course central heating. Types of Care Services Offered at Rosehaven: The home provides the following types of Personal/Residential care: Long Term Care, Short Term Respite Care, Intermediate Care, Continuing Health Care, Re-ablement & Rehabilitation care Services, End of Life Care and Day Care.
Services User Categories: Registered with CQC and can accept the following service user categories: Older People, LD, PD
Afton Lodge is a Bootle residential care home that offers a comfortable living environment for a range of personal care needs, in a location that supports the continuation of an independent lifestyle being close to amenities and transport routes.
The accommodation is excellent for people with mobility issues, being spacious and with good wheelchair access, while offering highly-trained carers available throughout the day and night.
Home-cooked food and a flexible programme activities are pleasing additions to a professional care service, with modern care technology, such as assisted bathing, incorporated where they may be of advantage to users.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Afton Lodge Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: