Location and contact details
Brookdale View Care Home
Situated next to Brookdale Park in Newton Heath, Manchester, Brookdale View Care Home is a purpose built 48 bedded Care Home offering Nursing and Residential care.
Meet the team
At HC-One our experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything we do.
We understand that meals are a very important part of our Residents’ day, our menus cover a variety of choices for each meal and a choice of snacks, fresh fruit and refreshments are also available 24 hours a day.
Family and friends join Residents for meals which are served in the dining room or, if our Residents wish, they can choose to eat in the privacy of their own rooms.
Hobbies and interests
Our Activities Co-ordinator spends time with Residents to ensure popular pastimes are included within the weekly activities calendar which is displayed in the home, this includes:
• Professional entertainers
• Arts and crafts
• Gentle exercise
• Church services
Many of our Residents find the one-on-one time with our members of staff particularly enjoyable.
Popular with Residents, our attractive garden has pleasant views overlooking the park and the bowling green.
The open patio area is a tranquil place for Residents to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Brookdale View
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
At Brookdale, residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
Residents are encouraged to maintain as much independence as possible, Brookdale View Care Home offers the following services:
• Hairdressing salon with weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
• Coffee making facilities for visitors to make drinks
• Designated smoking area
• Chiropody and alternative therapy services
• Small pets are allowed by arrangement
• Library service
• Lift access
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- For visitors travelling by car, Brookdale View Care Home is easily reached from the A62 Oldham Road.
- There is a car park available for visitors.
- There is a regular bus service to the city centre that stops close to the home.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: