Greenheys Lodge Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
Situated in a quiet residential area of Liverpool, Greenheys Lodge benefits from only being ten minutes away from the city centre whilst also being a stone's throw from the beautiful Sefton park.
The home's 33 bedrooms are all en-suite and include television and telephone points, as well as an emergency call system for extra peace of mind.
There are two large communal lounges which are there for our residents to use as they wish, whether taking part in activities, catching up with friends and family or simply relaxing with a good book. The home also boasts a lovely covered, internal garden which is accessible via the communal lounge, as well as enclosed gardens which are wheelchair accessible.
It is important that residents spend their time as they choose, so the home has a dedicated activities person to support them to take part in interesting activities, rekindle old past times and try new things.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Greenheys Lodge Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: