Eric Morecambe House
Location and contact details
Anchor’s Eric Morecambe House in Morecambe is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people and we offer specialised services for elderly people who have physical frailty.
Our care home’s well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle, adapting as your needs change.
At Eric Morecambe House, activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering, with our chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in a quiet village location in its own beautiful grounds, Eric Morecambe House care home is close to local services and amenities, such as local shops and a park.
Come and visit us at any time. We’re here to help and look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Eric Morecambe House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Morecambe town centre is one mile away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is Royal Lancaster Infirmary
- Bare Lane Railway Station is 1/2 a mile away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are less than five miles away
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: