Riverside Court Care Home
Location and contact details
Riverside Court Care Home is located in Maryport and is easily accessible to shops, amenities, and public transport. The beautiful Lake District is not far by car.
This tastefully decorated purpose built home provides nursing and social care for the frail elderly and the mentally infirm elderly.
Accommodation at Riverside Court is provided in single occupancy rooms, all of which have en-suite facilities.
Riverside Court provides TV lounges and several quiet sitting rooms, one of which overlooks the extensive private grounds, where residents can relax. Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is served in the separate dining rooms, where residents can socialise at meal times.
Regular visits are made to the home by an experienced hair stylist and qualified chiropodist. Complementary therapies can be arranged for residents.
The home has an activities therapist that provides a varied programme of activities to keep residents active.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Riverside Court Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
We have an excellent working relationship with the partners from the local GP practice. We very much recognise the importance of personal, individual and resident focused care. To achieve this, good communication between all members of the care team, be they nurses, carers, relatives or doctors, is essential.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Our Care Home is set in well kept landscaped gardens and there are enclosed gardens with a patio area where residents can sit out enjoying the fresh air. The home has bright, spacious, main lounges and dining areas that over look the garden.
We have shower and bathing facilities on all our four suites to accomodate each residents personnel choice.
We have ample vistor parking on site.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: