Location and contact details
Daneside Mews Care Home
Located on the banks of the River Dane in Northwich, Cheshire, Daneside Mews is a purpose-built home offering residential dementia care.
Our extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that your loved one requires.
Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual’s likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make their stay with us that little bit more enjoyable.
Assisted by suggestions from our Residents, our home’s Wellbeing Coordinators organise a varied year-round programme of things to do.
Many Residents take pleasure in hobbies, including baking, writing, gardening, dancing, painting, quizzes, and playing chess. Some enjoy being a member of the Residents’ forum.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Daneside Mews
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
At Daneside Mews, Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
The quiet lounge provides the perfect retreat to relax and unwind. Daneside Mews Care Home offers the following services:
• Hairdressing salon with weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
• A mobile shop
• Bar service
• Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
• Designated smoking area
• Chiropody and alternative therapy services
• Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms. Some of our rooms also have views across the garden.
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities. They are all are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- For visitors travelling by car, the M6 is in close proximity and there is onsite parking for visitors
- The nearest train station is Northwich
- There are regular bus services to and from the town centre
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: