Redwalls Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Redwalls in Sandiway, Northwich, provide nursing care, dementia care, residential care, respite and short stay care, as well as end of life care.
Redwalls is an elegant Edwardian house which has retained all the style of what was once a private residence.
The nursing home features modern and furnished bedrooms with a toilet and sink. There is also a spacious dining room where families often share meals with the residents, a hairdressing room and an airy conservatory looking out on to gardens where residents can sit and watch the wildlife. The home and gardens have been designed for easy wheelchair access.
Activities are a big part of life at Redlands whereby an activities coordinator puts on a varied programme.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Redwalls Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residents often bring in their own furniture to personalise their rooms and make themselves feel truly at home.
Most rooms have en-suite toilets and a sink unit. In addition, residents have access to a number of lounges, quiet rooms, a dining room and a conservatory. We also have several bathrooms with shower and bathing facilities and even a jacuzzi. We have all the neceesary equipment required to ensure that all of our resident are able to shower or bathe in comfort and with dignity.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: