Lauren Court Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
Lauren Court Care Home
Lauren Court is a friendly care home, located on the outskirts of the beautiful city of Chester, offering residential care.
Our extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that your loved one requires.
Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual’s likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make their stay with us that little bit more enjoyable.
Assisted by suggestions from our Residents, our home’s Wellbeing Coordinators organise a varied year-round programme of things to do.
Many Residents take pleasure in hobbies, including baking, writing, gardening, dancing, painting, quizzes, and playing chess. Some enjoy being a member of the Residents’ forum.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Care home group
Services offered at Lauren Court Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
We have a grand piano in our Gallery Lounge and a quiet reading and TV room. We have our Wordsworth and Byron Lounges which are well used by our residents.
Restaurant services are available. We can even offer room service if you prefer to eat in your own room occaisionally.
Lauren Court is a vibrant active home with plenty of activities and excusions. We visit the local tea dance, farm and go shopping on a regular basis.
We offer a separate lounge for individuals who smoke.
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Although we rarely have vacancies, if we do we may be able to accommodate overnight visitor facilities. Please discuss your requirements with the care centre manager.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: