Location and contact details
Essendene is a 13 bedded home for older people. The bedrooms are situated over two floors. There are nine single rooms and two double/twin rooms. Car parking is available at the front of the home.
Essendene is a private care home situated in the village of Barnton approximately three miles from Northwich on Runcorn Road just off the A49 and close to the M56 and M6 motorways.
The mature detached residence is set in half an acre of grounds and at the rear it overlooks the Weaver valley.
The home is family run by private owners and was registered in 1991 to offer residential care to 13 older people.
We are ideally situated close to the village centre and to amenities such as doctors, chemists and post office etc. and is on the main bus routes to Northwich and Warrington.
Services offered at Essendene EPH
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
One day care place
Emergency and respite care if a bed is available
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Visiting pets permitted
Telephone points at residents request
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Don't keep a locked door.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: