Primrose House Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Primrose House Care Home
Located within the village of Haslington in Crewe, Primrose House is a purpose-built care home offering dementia and nursing care.
Our extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that your loved one requires.
Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual’s likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make their stay with us that little bit more enjoyable.
Assisted by suggestions from our Residents, our home’s Wellbeing Coordinators organise a varied year-round programme of things to do.
Many Residents take pleasure in hobbies, including baking, writing, gardening, dancing, painting, quizzes, and playing chess. Some enjoy being a member of the Residents’ forum.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Primrose House Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residents have a choice of lounges to socialise with friends which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
The entertainment room is a great place for pursuing hobbies and interests. The Tea room is a lovely place to catch up with friends and family.
Primrose House Care Home offers the following services:
• A mobile shop selling toiletries and confectionary
• Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
• Chiropody and alternative therapy services
• Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- For visitors travelling by car the M6 is in close proximity .
- The nearest train station is in nearby Crewe town.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: