Location and contact details
Cypress Court Care Home is located close to the town centre of Crewe, Cheshire.
The home offers residential and nursing care for residents depending on their specific needs. All care is personalised to the individual and can be provided on a permanent basis or shorter term with respite care.
Cypress Court is a modern building that was designed specifically for the needs of residents. The home has outdoor space with a pleasant garden for everyone to use if and when they please. It is a great area for relaxing or trying some gardening.
Bedrooms are all tastefully decorated but the team are happy to personalise the rooms to ensure they are as homely as possible.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Cypress Court
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
We also have visits from hairdressers, ministry and Chiropodist. The use of a mini-bus means residents are able to go on regular day trips, we invite families and friends to join us on these visits .
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
At Cypress Court we believe that caring for somebody is best done as a partnership between us the care provider, the resident, their families and social worker etc. Whether its for just a few days or for long term this understanding helps us deliver high standards of personalised care that help make our residents happy and comfortable
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
This purpose built home provides nursing and social care for the frail elderly . Accommodation at Cypress Court is provided in single occupancy rooms, all of which are with en-suite facilities. The home is tastefully furnished and features TV lounges and several quiet sitting rooms. Separate dining rooms are available where residents can enjoy the company of others at meal times
We have a mini bus with a wheelchair access at the home on a regular basis to allow planned outings for the residents .
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: