Meadow Bank House
Location and contact details
Meadowbank House is located in the residential area of Great Lever, half way between Bolton and Farnworth. This is a lovely, purpose-built care home, offering residential and nursing care. Living with us
This friendly home offers Residents a choice of two sitting rooms and two dining areas in which to relax, dine and socialise. The landscaped garden with its pretty patio is a favourite location to spend time in the company of friends and family. All bright and comfortable bedrooms and living areas are easily accessible by wheelchair. The home’s caring team has created a family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is carefully designed to support mind, body and soul.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Meadow Bank House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
At Meadowlands Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
Meadowlands Care Home offers the following services:
• Hairdressing salon with weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
• Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
• Designated smoking area
• Chiropody and alternative therapy services
• GP service (Residents are also able to retain their own GP)
• Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some of our rooms also have views across the garden.
- To personalise their bedroom our Residents bring their own items of furniture and personal belongings such as ornaments and pictures.
- Many bedrooms have en suite facilities. All bedrooms are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- For visitors travelling by car the M4, is in close proximity.
- The nearest train station is Aberdare.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: