Pavillion Residential and Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Surrounded by attractive gardens, Pavillion is very much part of the local community, which has several shops, restaurants, churches and excellent transport links.
The home has 68 comfortable bedrooms, all have en-suite toilet and washing facilities and a number also have a wet room. All of the bedrooms are complete with television points and have an emergency call system in place for that added peace of mind.
There are several stylish lounges, which residents can use as they wish, whether taking part in activities, catching up with friends and family or simply relaxing with a good book. The home also has a sensory room, which is particularly beneficial to residents living with dementia.
The sensory gardens are landscaped with raised flower beds for residents who like to do a spot of light gardening. There is also an enclosed courtyard garden with a seating area; the perfect place for residents to relax in the warmer weather.
Regular activities on offer include gentle exercise sessions, games, arts and crafts, pamper sessions and in-house cinema screenings. Residents enjoy visits from speakers and entertainers, as well as special events to which we invite people from the local community, like Time for a cuppa and Macmillan Coffee Mornings.
During the warmer weather the team take residents on trips out in the home’s minibus, to places like the seaside for ice cream, the local shopping centre and Herrington Country Park.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Pavillion Residential and Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: