Location and contact details
Highfield Care Home
Highfield Care Home is located within a pleasant residential area of Yarm in the heart of the Tees Valley, a purpose built care home offering dementia and residential care.
At Highfield Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some rooms also have views across the garden.
Highfield chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Highfield (Stockton)
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
The activity room is a great place to pursue hobbies and interests. The conservatory is perfect for socialising with friends and family whilst enjoying the sunshine all year.
Highfield Care Home offers the following services:
- Weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
- A mobile shop selling toiletries and confectionary
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Smoking is permitted outside
- Church service
- Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms; some of our rooms also have views across the garden.
- To personalise their bedroom our Residents bring their own items of furniture and personal belongings such as ornaments and pictures.
- All bedrooms have washroom facilities; all are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- For visitors travelling by car, our home is easily reached from the A66 and the A19.
- Yarm train station is a short distance away.
- There is a regular bus service to Yarm High Street and Stockton town centre that stops outside the home.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: