Cherry Tree Care Centre
Location and contact details
Cherry Tree Care Centre is set in the picturesque village of Norton, a suburb of Stockton-on-Tees. Cherry Tree Care Centre is well located within easy access to the tree-lined streets of the village and its shops and cafes.
The care home offers residential care, dementia care and respite care.
Built over two floors, the modern building has been designed to support the highest quality residential and dementia care, with an experienced team tailoring this to each individual. The home benefits from forty- two bright and well furnished ensuite bedrooms.
The garden area of the home, with comfortable seating and a fish pond, offers a pleasing and popular space in which to spend time.
Everyone in a Mariposa home is treated with the dignity, respect and compassion that you and your family would wish for.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Cherry Tree Care Centre
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Pets are able visit.
Bedrooms have en-suite with basin and toilet.
There are smoking areas for residents to use.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: