Hebburn Court Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Hebburn Court Care Home
Hebburn Court Care Home is located within a pleasant residential area of Hebburn in South Tyneside, a popular purpose-built 53 bedded property offering residential, residential dementia, nursing and nursing dementia care.
At Hebburn Court Care Home, residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home also has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.
The home encourages an atmosphere of fun and inclusion and runs a weekly programme of events, which includes talks and demonstrations from local people willing to share their knowledge and talents. Performers from the area regularly visit and entertain Residents with songs, sketches, singing and dancing, and members of neighbourhood groups, volunteers and other locals often drop in for a cup of tea and a chat. Hebburn Court chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of residents and preparing a choice of home-cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Hebburn Court Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
At Hebburn Court Care Home Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
Residents are encouraged to maintain as much independence as possible, with this in mind Hebburn Court Care Home offers the following services:
- Hairdressing salon with weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- GP service (Residents are also able to retain their own GP
- Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.
- To personalise their bedroom, our Residents bring their own items of furniture and personal belongings such as ornaments and pictures.
- Many bedrooms have washroom facilities; all have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- For visitors travelling by car the Tyne Tunnel, the A185 and the A19 are in close proximity
- The nearest metro station is Hebburn.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: