Willow Court Care Home
Location and contact details
Willow Court is an EMI nursing and residential home. At Willow Court, care is based around each person's individual needs. Some residents have only modest care requirements, and may simply enjoy living within a secure and caring environment, others need 24 hour nursing assistance.
Professionals prepare a personal care plan for each resident developed by a qualified nurse. Residents and where appropriate their families are involved as far as is practical in the decisions regarding their care.
There is 48 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities spread over two floors. The home is staffed with qualified nurses 24 hours a day. Carers are trained or working towards there NVQ in health and social care and all have experience working with residents who suffer from dementia.
All food is cooked fresh on site via their own chefs. All laundry is also done on site. Willow Court does not have a fixed visiting time.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Willow Court Care Home
All of our 48 bedroom are decorated to a high standard including en-suite facilities.
We pride ourselves highly on the cleanliness of the home and adhere to infection prevention and control at all times
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
We are currently refurbishing our rooms to incorporate our very own 'hairdressing salon'
In the new year we are developing one of our upstairs lounges to incorporate a 'cafe style theme' complete with checked table cloths and hot drink facilities.
All fundraising on behalf of the resident's will go towards the developing of 2 light/sensory corners which will be added to the lounges making it easy for all residents to access. This will provide light stimulation for sensory loss
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
Willow Court is keen to develop a 'carer support service' to resident's families and friends. This will help to provide emotional and practical support to families enabling the families to forge strong independant links to address and support each other.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: