Bramble Lodge Care Home
Location and contact details
Bramble Lodge Care Home is located on the outskirts of Middlesbrough and specialises in providing nursing care, dementia care and respite care.
Specialist care services are tailored to each individual resident, aimed at allowing each person to build on their existing strengths in a safe and therapeutic environment. The friendly and attentive team use a person-centred approach to care, generating a calm atmosphere and creating an enjoyable living experience for all.
Each of the en-suite rooms at Bramble Lodge Care Home are comfortably furnished and well-equipped to create a pleasant and relaxing home for the residents.
Mealtimes are recognised as a focal part of any day at the home, and regularly reviewed menus with resident input, provide a well-balanced nutritious choice of food which also caters for people who require special diets. There is an alternative menu available just in case people would like a change. Drinks, snacks and nibbles including fruit are available throughout the day and night.
A dedicated Lifestyle Support worker organises and runs a full programme of social activities and enables hobbies for residents. This allows people living at the home to continue with their interests and develop friendships with the local community.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Bramble Lodge Care Home
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
En-suite rooms are equipped with a basin and a toilet.
Pets are able to visit on arrangement.
Indoor and outdor smoking facilities.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care: