Grosvenor Park Care Home
Location and contact details
Grosvenor Park Care Home is situated on Burnside Road in Darlington and is within easy reach of local shops, public transport and other amenities.
The service provides residential care for people who need support with everyday activities such as personal care.
In addition, the service offers specialist residential care for people who are living with dementia or a mental health condition.
With a dedicated activities coordinator in place, there are always activities taking place in and out of the home for residents to enjoy. Activities include day trips, regular church services and arts and crafts.
The home has strong links with the local community and has regular visits from the local primary school.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Grosvenor Park Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: