Elderwood Residential Home
Anchor’s Elderwood in Darlington is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people, offering services for older people who have dementia and physical disability.
The care home’s well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help residents maintain their chosen lifestyle, adapting as their needs change.
At Elderwood, activities play an important role and staff vaim to enhance residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
They pride ourselves on the quality of their catering, with their chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set just off the main A167 road into Darlington town centre and in its own beautiful grounds, Elderwood care home is close to local services and amenities, such as shops, a local park and doctors surgeries.
Visitors are welcome any time at Elderwood.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Elderwood Residential Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Darlington town centre is 1 mile away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is Darlington Memorial
- Darlington railway station is 2 miles away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are under 2 miles away
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: