Holly Lodge Care Home
Location and contact details
Holly Lodge provides accommodation with personal and nursing care for up to 40 elderly people. The home is set in its own gardens in a residential area near to public transport routes, shops and local facilities.
Holly Lodge work hard to provide a service that is truly personal to every resident. The care services that Holly Lodge can offer are; residential care, nursing care and specialist memory care.
The care team endeavour to deliver person-centred care that values residents regardless of age or cognitive ability.
Holly Lodge has private bedrooms for all residents but also bosts functional socialising and entertainment areas alongside a coffee lounge offering a great place for residents to relax with family, friends and visitors. Holly Lodge aims to provide a home from home environment for its residents to settle into.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Holly Lodge Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Bedrooms have toilet and sink en-suite facilities.
Bedrooms have TV points but no telephone points.
There are smoking areas for residents to use.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: