Location and contact details
Melbury Court Care Home
Set in the heart of historic Durham, Melbury Court is a lovely, purpose-built care home offering nursing, residential and residential memory care, for those living with dementia.
Team The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that you or your loved one requires.
Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual’s likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make the resident's stay with the home that little bit more enjoyable.
Wellbeing Assisted by suggestions from the Residents, the home’s wellbeing coordinators organise a varied year-round programme of things to do.
Many residents take pleasure in hobbies, including baking, writing, gardening, dancing, painting, quizzes, and playing chess. Some enjoy being a member of the Residents’ forum.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Melbury Court
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: