Barrington Lodge Care Home
Location and contact details
Barrington Lodge Care Home is found in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, in a central location close to local amenities.
The team there help enable people of all abilities to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, supported by a friendly care team.
Barrington Lodge has two units - one which cares for people living with dementia and another which supports people with physical disabilities. Residents can stay here on a permanent basis or just for short term respite visits.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Barrington Lodge Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
We also have an in house bar with cold drinks fridges which residents and families can use.
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
As required shared rooms could be made available for couples.
Care Home has a mini bus which can be used by service users for appointments and outings.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: