Location and contact details
Beaconsfield Court Care Home
Located in Barnard Castle in County Durham, Beaconsfield Court Care Home is a purpose built property offering residential care to people living in Barnard Castle.
Beaconsfield Court also provides end of life care, respite care and supported care for individuals aged over 40 with physical disabilities. Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.
Beaconsfield Court chefs pride themselves on knowing the tastes of Residents and preparing a choice of home cooked, fresh, nutritional meals and catering for any dietary and cultural needs.
At HC-One, experienced home managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything they do.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Beaconsfield Court
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
The activities area is a great place for Residents to pursue hobbies and socialise with friends and family.
Beaconsfield Court offers the following services:
- Weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
- Smoking is available outside
- A mobile shop selling toiletries and confectionary
- Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
- Chiropody and alternative therapy services
- Lift access
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.
- To personalise their bedroom Residents are encouraged to bring their own items of furniture and personal belongings such as ornaments and pictures.
- Many bedrooms have en suite facilities; all are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- Beaconsfield Court is situated in the popular village of Barnard Castle, with regular buses to and from Darlington and Bishop Auckland.
- For those travelling by car the A1 and the A66 are in close proximity.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: