Anchor's Norton House in Victoria is a trusted provider of residential care for elderly people, and we offer specialised services for elderly people who have physical disability.
Our care home’s well trained and helpful staff provide 24-hour care and support to help you maintain your chosen lifestyle, adapting as your needs change.
At Norton House activities play an important role and we aim to enhance our residents’ quality of life by providing a varied range of social activities.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering with our chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Set in the heart of Victoria and located in its own beautiful grounds, Norton House care home is close to local services and amenities, such as St James Park, Horse Guards Parade, the National Gallery and Westminster Abbey.
Come and visit us at any time. We’re here to help and look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Norton House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Westminster town centre is three miles away and can be reached using excellent bus services
- The nearest hospital is St Thomas'
- Victoria Railway Station is two miles away
- A theatre, swimming pool, golf course and supermarket are less than three miles away
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: