Location and contact details
The Elms is a charitable endeavour that has a very good reputation locally as a friendly and caring home for the elderly. We offer specialised services for up to 25 residents with Dementia and physical frailty.
Our staff team is led by our Care and Deputy Care Manager who will be happy to answer any questions regarding your accommodation and care.
At the Elms we promote regular group activities with our in-house Activities Co-ordinator. There is a weekly bible study class and worship takes place on Sundays as well as during the week.
The Elms pride ourselves on our "Home from Home" experience, from relaxing in your room, the lounges with their wide screen televisions, the garden room overlooking our lovely enclosed gardens or our quiet room where you can read and play board games.
We have a chef and her team who prepare meals fresh daily with varied choices to meet your needs and also bake cakes for all occasions.
You are welcome to visit our home anytime or visit our website www.theelms.org.uk for more information
Care home group
Services offered at The Elms
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
We have an In-house activities co-ordinator and an excercise teacher that comes to the home once a week.
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: