Location and contact details
We provide first-class 24-hour nursing care alongside expert care for people with dementia in our Memory Lane Community.
Our team of highly-qualified and attentive staff really focus on the individual needs of our residents with a tailored care plan for each person.
And our dedication can be seen across the board - in our cooking, hospitality and in organising activities for our residents. Facilities such as hairdressing, chiropody, dentist, opticians and physiotherapy are available.
Situated in beautiful gardens, Westgate House is a purpose-built care home located in the Forest Gate area of East London.
We think you'll find we're ideally suited to meet your needs now and in the future. Why not arrange a visit and see for yourself!
Services offered at Westgate House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: