Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home
Location and contact details
Ashgreen House offers a variety of care including residential, nursing, intermediate and respite care, as well as day care.
Whilst it is situated in a quiet residential area of Woolwich, it is close to local shops and good transport links.
The home has 52 en-suite bedrooms which are tastefully decorated and furnished. Residents are encouraged to bring their own personal belongings such as ornaments, pictures and small items of furniture to make their rooms their own.
Set across four floors, the home’s suites all have their own lounges and dining areas which provide the perfect space to catch up with friends and socialise as well as enjoy a varied menu of home-cooked, seasonal meals and snacks.
The home also has a number of reminiscence stations which include a traditional seaside theme, complete with Punch and Judy stand, a sandpit and old fashioned beach-themed games.
There are a variety of activities which regularly take place including light exercise, singing sessions, arts and crafts and a range of musical entertainment and themed community events.
Residents also enjoy regular day trips to local garden and shopping centres as well as visits to South End.
Outside features include beautiful landscaped and accessible sensory gardens which provide the perfect setting to rest and relax or go for a refreshing stroll.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ashgreen House Residential and Nursing Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: