Nairn House Care Home
Nairn House employs trained nurses and care assistants to provide many types of care, whether long-term or respite provision is required. The home also provides palliative and Parkinson's care.
Nairn House is set within pleasant grounds and situated close to local amenities such as shops and a bus route. Accommodation features furnished ensuite bedrooms with views of the gardens and each room has a 24-hour call system.
Meals are varied to suit individual tastes and diet and prepared daily by the in-house chef. A Night Bite menu is also available for out of hours snacks and refreshments.
A dedicated activity coordinator ensures residents are able to pursue their hobbies and interests, as well as organising a range of activities which include bingo, quizzes and music sessions. Regular trips to the seaside are also enjoyed as are shopping trips and themed monthly events.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Care home group
Services offered at Nairn House Care Home
Travelling from the M25, leave at Junction 25 onto the A10 (Great Cambridge Road) towards London. Pass St Ignatius College on the right and at the next large junction, take a right turn into Carterhatch Lane. Go straight over the roundabout and take a right turn into Layard Road. At the T-junction, turn right into Garnault Road where you will find Nairn House on the right hand side, just after the bend in the road.
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- Well furnished lounge
- Three dining areas
- Keypad entrance/exit
- Wheelchair accessible grounds
- Hair salon
- Garden features including greenhouse
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room: