Location and contact details
Cedar Court Care Home in located in Abbeywood, South East London with great transport links heading into the capital.
The home is purpose-built and boasts a large garden with patio area, greenhouse and also miniature farmyard. For the animal lovers, Cedar Court is also home to pigs and chickens which residents can help look after whenever they please.
Cedar Court can cater to a wide range of care needs depending on each individual - this can be from a little helping hand with everyday living, to more complex needs for people living with dementia.
Many of the bedrooms at Cedar Court are en-suite and are all decorated tastefully.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Cedar Court
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: