All Hallows Nursing Home
All Hallows Nursing Home is a Registered Care Home with Nursing situated in Bungay, Suffolk. It is registered to provide 24 hour Nursing Care to 51 residents who require such care by reason of old age and physical disability and it accepts residents from the private sector, Social Services and the National Health Service.
We aim to care for residents who are physically dependent; many will need full assistance with most activities of daily living and require nursing care from qualified staff with the experience, knowledge and skills to meet their needs.
- Warm friendly atmosphere
- A high standard of professional nursing care
- Long and short stays including respite
- Single rooms with en-suite facilities
- Freshly prepared home cooking
- Minibus for outings
- Activities and entertainment programmes
- Open visiting
- A multi-denominational chapel on-site
- Private and social services residents welcome
- CQC Registered
Each resident has their own single room some with en-suite facilities. There are 3 large bright day rooms with a TV and stereo equipment, a large conservatory leading to an enclosed garden, a dining room and a multi-denominational chapel with a weekly service. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished. We encourage our residents to make the room their home with personal effects and small items of furniture and other tresured possessions.
Residents are encouraged to maintain their own leisure interests and hobbies but are given the opportunity of joining in activities. Various musical and other events are scheduled for the resident’s enjoyment throughout the year. We also organise trips out. There is a library facility which can supply large print books, talking books and newspapers. A range of complimentary services are available: Chiropody, Laundry, Hairdressing, Optician, Newspapers and Toiletry Shop.
The Home also offers a range of Day Services to local people living in their own homes.
Please call us to arrange a visit.
Services offered at All Hallows Nursing Home
The Nursing Home is fully wheelchair accessible, on two levels with stairs and two lifts and is set in grounds which are also wheelchair accessible.
The Home has free parking and is within walking distance of a main bus route.
We have a purposely adapted mini bus to take our residents and daycare clients on outings.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
There is a daily choice of menu; produce is locally sourced, freshly prepared and cooked on the premises. There is always a choice of hot and cold dishes and special diets are catered for. We can also provide dishes for individual taste.
Light refreshments such as tea, coffee, soft drinks and nutritional snacks are available throughout the day and night.
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Personal and intimate care:
All Hallows Homecare specialises in needs based care for prople living in their own homes. No matter how frail or sick people become, we know that they will be happier receiving specialist care in the comfort and safety of their own home. There's no place like it!
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Help arrange a meals at home service:
- Household administration: