Catchpole Court Care Home
Location and contact details
Catchpole Court Care Home can be found in the beautiful market town of Sudbury in Suffolk, and is close to local shops, public transport and other amenities.
The service provides specialist nursing care for people with complex medical needs and for those living with dementia, mental health conditions or learning disabilities.
Short-term respite care is also available to give family or friends a well-earned break and specialist intermediate nursing care is also offered as an alternative to a hospital stay.
Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is offered with choices being available. Special diets can be catered for.
A varied activities programme is provided to all residents and can include pet therapy, performances by local entertainers and themed party events to name a few.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Catchpole Court Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: