Park Vista Care Home
Location and contact details
Park Vista Care Home is a large care home (with nursing facilities) in Peterborough, with capacity to house 59 residents. The care home caters for elderly including people with dementia.
The facility has been registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for more than eight years. The CQC last updated their ratings of the facility in May 2019, giving it an overall rating of good.
Park Vista Care Home is operated by Park Vista Care Homes Limited. This is the only care home operated by this group in England.
To enquire about availability at Park Vista Care Home, give the office a call at 01733555110.
Services offered at Park Vista Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: