The Grove - Care Home with Nursing Physical Disabilities
Location and contact details
The Grove is an attractive home (with nursing care), providing a range of services for physically disabled adults.
Situated just south of the city of Norwich, The Grove is a lovely country house, surrounded by woodland and overlooking a picturesque lake with plenty of wildlife. Our visitors include a herd of deer and a group of peacocks who patrol the grounds.
Norwich has many attractions, including a castle in the middle of the city and a cathedral with the second tallest spire in England. For shoppers, its market offers an interesting and colourful experience.
Our residents ensure their home has a lively atmosphere. At their request, we offer a wide range of daily activities, from arts and music to quizzes, karaoke, multi-gym, Wii sports, birdwatching, fishing and lakeside exploring.
We also hold events in the home, including themed evenings and Chinese and Indian cuisine nights.
Our fully-trained staff are committed to ensuring that everybody is happy in their home. We pride ourselves in putting our residents first, supporting people to be independent and to be a part of the home and local communities as they wish.
Services offered at The Grove - Care Home with Nursing Physical Disabilities
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: