Woodside House is situated on the outskirts of Norwich with great transport links to the A11 and bus routes straight to the city centre.
We offer a full range of services from Young Physically Disabled, Frail Elderly and Dementia on our Memory Lane unit. We have full 24 hour nursing care with close contact to relatives and families to ensure that every care need is met, monitored with individual detailed care plans.
Our award winning landscaped garden offers the opportunity to escape from the bustle of city life and enjoy a quiet drink with a loved one on one of our many wooden benches situated around the home.
Activities are another area we believe holds a strong part in the well being of a resident here at Woodside House. Whether it is art, gardening or flower arranging it is all undertaken to ensure our resident’s time here is enjoyable and relaxing.
Woodside prides itself on being forward thinking in regards to the care sector and we take it very seriously, the awards and recognition we have received certainly shows the importance we place upon it. All awards we have won are on display so if you are interested come and have a look around our beautiful home and meet our fantastic staff.
Services offered at Woodside House
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: