Ealing House Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
Ealing House is a privately owned residential care home registered for seventeen residents. It is owned and run by Vince and Jenny Ewing.Heading up our experienced team of locally based staff is manager Christina Antill.
In addition to residential care we also offer day care and respite care services.Accommodation is across two floors comprising 15 bedrooms (12 en suite).In addition there are 3 lounges, a large dining room and a hairdressing salon.Outside we have an enclosed, landscaped garden where residents can relax in the surroundings.
Our Care home is located in the broadland village of Martham, there are excellent facilities on our door step with local shops next door and easy transport links by road and bus with a regular service close by.
We are situated at the heart of the community to serve the community,The team at Ealing House strive to offer a homely and welcoming environment for residents, their relatives and friends.
Our aim is to provide each of our residents with a fulfilling experience that meets their individual needs and encourages independence whilst ensuring that care is at the heart of our service.
Services offered at Ealing House Residential Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
14 full ensuite
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Space can be made available for prayer etc.