Location and contact details
Manor Lodge carers understand that making a decision for your loved one is a difficult task especially when Residential Care sometimes receives adverse publicity. Manor Lodge is owned and managed by a local family who live in South Norfolk, who pride themselves in always looking to improve the services offered and making sure the Resident comes first in every approach. The family is involved on a daily basis with each home supporting the Managers to ensure an ‘excellent’ service is maintained to all Residents.
Manor Lodge is situated within the grounds of Manor House and is a newly built home specifically for people with Dementia. Located in Blofield just 5 miles from Norwich and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Cygnet Care are proud of the homes they offer, careful to make sure they feel like a home rather than a hotel, using good quality furnishings and making sure they are well maintained inside and out.
Frances, the long standing manager, is supported by a well trained team of staff who proudly deliver person centred care, daily activities, and lovely traditional home cooked food.
Manor Lodge provides both long and short term care.
Staff welcome you to make an appointment and come and see Manor Lodge for yourself.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Manor House
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: