Location and contact details
Vesta Lodge - part of the Quantum Care group - is situated in St Albans within a quiet residential area, surrounded by landscaped gardens which are used and enjoyed by many of the residents and their families during the good weather. We provide accommodation for older people with a variety of health needs, including those with dementia.
The home is accredited by Hertfordshire County Council to provide specialist dementia care, and has to undergo a rigorous annual evaluation process in order to achieve that status.
All bedrooms at Vesta Lodge have en-suite facilities as well as a phone and TV socket as standard.
The Home has a dedicated team of activities co-ordinators who plan a wide range of activities based around the interests of our residents. Within Vesta Lodge you will also find a Best Friends Cafe which is open 5 days a week, offering residents and their relatives and friends the opportunity to enjoy a selection of drinks and cakes during their visit, as well as a Q Club day centre which is open to the local older community.
One of the core values of Quantum Care is that each and every employee is important and that is why we are committed to ensuring that all our staff have the professional skills and confidence to make the most of their role and to provide the best possible service to our clients. That’s why we’ve enjoyed Investor in People status since 2001 and place such a strong focus on training and development.
If you are interested in any of our services please feel free to ring the home directly. For further information, please see the Quantum Care website www.quantumcare.co.uk
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Vesta Lodge
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: