Alder House - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Alder House provides a range of services for adults with physical disabilities. It's located in beautiful woodland in the charming village of Chigwell in Essex.
The home benefits from its own grounds, including a lake that is home to a variety of wildlife - including some rare species. Residents are able to enjoy the attractive gardens around the home, and every room in the home opens on to the garden.
Residents can take part in a wide range of activities including music appreciation, games and cooking sessions, as well as all sorts of daily trips.
Other events taking place in the home include an annual fete, a Christmas dinner party, quiz nights and barbecues. We often invite families, friends and people from the local community to join us.
Our fully-trained staff work hard to ensure that everybody is happy in their home. We support our residents to be independent and to take part in community activities as they wish.
Services offered at Alder House - Care Home Physical Disabilities
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: