Location and contact details
Forest Home care home is located in Halstead, Essex and offers long and short-term care, respite care, day care and trial visits to older people living in the Essex area.
The home has been providing care since 1994 and has a range of single and shared rooms, some with en-suites to accommodate a range of care needs and requirements.
Forest Home is located in suburban area and is just a short walk from the nearest bus stop, shop, Post Office, doctor's surgery and town centre.
Residents can personalise their rooms by bringing their own furniture if they wish and benefit from flexible meals, daily activities and assistance with hobbies and gardening in the home's garden.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Care home group
Services offered at Forest Home
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
All of our rooms are well furnished. we encourage residents to bring in their own belongings and furnishings to make their room unique to them.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
We have five lounge areas, T.v lounges and music rooms.
We have daily activities and live entertainment. In the summer months the residents have enjoyed a garden party to include all family and friends.
We have a visiting hairdresser and chiropidist.
Care at home - Personal
- Hourly visiting care:
- Live in care workers:
- Mobility support at home:
- Personal and intimate care:
- Mobility support outside the home:
- Support for young adults learning independence skills:
- Day activities or support at home:
- Day activities or support outside the home:
- Help with planning your life:
- Support to stay in your own home:
- Supporting independence after accident or illness:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
Care at home - practical
- Domestic cleaning:
- Household administration:
- Help arrange a meals at home service: