Paxton Hall Care Home
Location and contact details
Paxton Hall Care Home is a private residential care home for the elderly. The home enjoys an excellent reputation because we beleive in and practice the following core values:
- Paxton Hall should be a "home" to our residents
- Every resident is an individual and will be treated with dignity and respect.
- The home will provide a high standard of care in a homely, comfortable and secure environment.
- Residents will be encouraged to remain as independent as possible for as long as possible.
- Every effort will be made to meet individual needs and residents are encouraged to play an active part in their own care.
- We will provide support and understanding to the family during difficult times.
- Staff shall have the ethos, experience, training, environment, tools and aids to meet each individual's needs and maintain high standards of best practice.
Every resident has the right to independence, freedom of choice, privacy, dignity, respect and most importantly, the right to live as full and active a life as possible.
Care home group
Services offered at Paxton Hall Care Home
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Smoking allowed:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
- Accepting new clients:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Daily activities and entertainment: