Location and contact details
Charnwood Care Home can be found in the Carlton area of Nottingham and it's hard not to feel the warm welcome once you visit. The home is close to local shops, public transport and other amenities.
The service provides residential care for people who need support with everyday activities such as washing, dressing or eating, as well as keeping on top of taking regular medications. Nursing care is also available at the home for people who live with more complex medical needs.
Nursing and residential care is also provided for those living with dementia or those enduring other mental health issues.
Short-term respite care is also offered at the home. In addition, specialist intermediate nursing care is also available as an alternative to a hospital stay.
Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is offered with choices being available. Special diets can be catered for.
The home operates a busy activities programme for all residents to enjoy. Activities can include trips out, arts and crafts, pet therapy and performances by local entertainers.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Charnwood
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: