Location and contact details
K Lodge, Higham Ferrers is registered for 40 service users, welcoming older people with care needs, while also offering expertise in dementia care and sensory impairments.
The home is in Higham Ferrers, a village in East Northamptonshire and 20 minutes’ drive from Northampton and close to Wellingborough and Rushden.
K Lodge has four wings – Three for privately funded residents and one for local authority funded residents. The newly built six bed unit is ideal for people seeking an alternative to Home Care but with 24 hour care support.
Most of the bedrooms are spacious with en-suite facilities. Rooms are tastefully furnished and communal space comprises of four lounges, a dining room, and a quiet room.
The home has a large landscaped garden which offers sensory features including paved paths, lawns, shrubs and scented flower borders. All care packages are person-centred, with the independence of residents being key to the service's core values.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at K Lodge
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets: