Ferndene Care Home
Location and contact details
Ferndene Care Home is located in the town of Gainsborough, on the River Trent in Lincolnshire.
A modern home, it offers a bright and welcoming environment for residential, dementia and respite care.
The care home offers nursing care, residential care, dementia care and respite care.
The focus is on person-centred care and its friendly and approachable nursing and support teams work hard to create a lively and engaging atmosphere within the home.
The en-suite bedrooms can be furnished and personalised by each resident to ensure they feel comfortable and at home, with ample space in which to meet with family and friends.
The care home is run by Mariposa. Everyone in a Mariposa home is treated with the dignity, respect and compassion that you and your family would wish for.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at Ferndene Care Home
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Emergency call systems:
- Pets allowed:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
- Smoking allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
Pets are able to visit.
Bedrooms have toilet and sink en-suite facilities.
Smoking facilitites indoors and outdoors.
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Daily activities and entertainment:
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
Residents can keep thier GP provided that they are in the correct catchment area.