Location and contact details
White Gables Care Home
Situated within in a beautiful part of Lincolnshire, White Gables Care Home is a large specially converted 55 bedded care home offering Dementia, Nursing and Respite care.
Meet the team
At HC-One our experienced Home Managers and members of staff ensure kindness is at the heart of everything we do.
We understand that meals are a very important part of our Residents’ day, our menus cover a variety of choices for each meal and a choice of snacks, fresh fruit and refreshments are also available 24 hours a day.
Family and friends join Residents for meals which are served in one of our dining rooms or, if our Residents wish, they can choose to eat in the privacy of their own rooms.
Hobbies and interests
Our Activities Co-ordinator spends time with Residents to ensure popular pastimes are included within the weekly activities calendar which is displayed in the home, this includes:
• Music therapy
• Flower arranging
• Animal therapy
• Local school performances and shows
Many of our Residents find the one-on-one time with our members of staff particularly enjoyable.
The open and secure patio area and sensory garden provides a place of tranquillity for Residents to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at White Gables
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Residents have a choice of lounge areas overlooking the garden which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings.
The quiet areas are perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
Our activity room provides a great place for Residents to socialise with friends and family and pursue hobbies and interests.
White Gables Care Home offers the following services:
• Weekly visits from a mobile Hairdresser
• Daily newspaper delivery (upon request)
• GP service
• Small pets are allowed by arrangement
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
We have a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms.
To personalise their bedroom our Residents bring their own items of furniture and personal belongings such as ornaments and pictures.
Many bedrooms have en suite or washroom facilities. All are wheelchair friendly, have TV aerial points and a nurse call system.
- For visitors travelling by car, Lincoln is easily reached via the A46.
- Lincoln, Hykeham and Saxilby train stations are a short distance away.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: