OSJCT Eresby Hall
Location and contact details
Eresby Hall is registered for forty residents and offers a team of skilled and friendly carers, able to provide care for older people and impairments, while also being able to offer respite and day care.
Care homes from The Orders of St John Care Trust are well respected in Lincolnshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire where the voluntary sector charity has a strong presence after seeing healthy growth since it first opened homes in 1992.
All residents are supported in the pursuit of active lifestyle and personal interests, while benefitting from a care philosophy that prioritises dignity and independence alongside health, safety and security.
Information supplied by carehome.co.uk
Services offered at OSJCT Eresby Hall
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Recreation room:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
Services and activities
- Hairdressing, manicures, admiral nurse. Trips out have in house activity coordinator. Eresby has its own pub "The Eresby Arms" and "Mrs Willoughby's Tea Rooms".
- Internet, bingo, artwork, darts, reminiscence sessions, wii fit and games, bowls, flower arranging.
- Quizzes, board games, cards, pub games
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Day care:
- Emergency care:
- Respite care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
The home and grounds are wholly whellchair accessible. There is lift access to the first floor as well as stairs.
Car parking spaces
- Skegness/Boston, 15 minutes however there is a bus stop 5 minutes away with regular buses to Boston/skegness/lincoln.
- DH private hire - 01790 755553
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: