The Old Hall Residential Care Home
Location and contact details
The Old Hall Residential Care Home is situated in the village of Holton Holegate, Lincolnshire and is owned by Kesh-Care Limited. It is registered to undertake the regulated activity accommodation for persons requiring nursing or personal care. It can accommodate up to twenty people whose care needs are related to old age, some of whom may have dementia. It does not provide nursing care.
Services offered at The Old Hall Residential Care Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Transport available at the home:
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
Guided by our residents we provide a varied activity and visits programme.Residents enjoy board games,music and movement classes,local visits.We also have church visits and religious activitie.
We recieve regular visits from hairdresser,a private chiropodist and opticion.
Food is a key focus,we offer an extensive choice of freshly cooked locally sourced food from a varied menu,provided by good home cooking.An alternative meal is always available.
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residents are encouraged to personalise thier rooms,We suggest you bring with you furniture,pictures and other possessions which are important to you,to make you feel at home.In our Lounges,Dining Room and Library,we offer elegant,comfortable surrondings to meet with friends,enjoy the activities or to read ,or simply relax.
The Old Hall has large easily accessible gardens and an enclosed garden area which is benificial to residents with dementia.
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: