Liversage Court Residential Home
Location and contact details
Liversage Court Residential Home is owned and managed by the Liversage Trust, one of the oldest Charities in Derby.
Our aim is to provide professional, compassionate, high quality care in a friendly environment at a reasonable cost.
Liversage Court is a purpose built 40 bed residential home, open since 1989 and we have built up an excellent reputation.
The home comprises a 2 storey building, located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the city centre.
We accept both men and women aged 65 or over, self-funding or local authority supported.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide the highest quality care in a friendly, comfortable home, that puts residents happiness, comfort and well-being at the heart of everthing that we do.
We see each individual resident as a person with a past a present and a future, which brings to our home an interactive wealth of diversity and life experiences.
The care that each resident receives is based upon a physical, emotional and spiritual needs led assessment that respects their right to privacy, dignity, independence, safety, choice and happiness.
Come and see for yourself. You and your relatives and friends are welcome to visit at any time and we are sure that our lovely home will soon become YOUR lovely home.
Services offered at Liversage Court Residential Home
Residential - Shared Spaces
- Access to kitchen facilities:
- Overnight visitor facilities:
- Secure access to the building:
- Transport available at the home:
- Disabled access throughout the home and gardens:
- Gardens or secure outside space:
- Good access to public transport links:
- Recreation room:
- Accepting referrals from Local Authority(s):
- Day care:
- Respite care:
- Accepting new clients:
- Accepting self-funded clients:
- Emergency care:
Residential - Your Room
- Smoking allowed:
- Emergency call systems:
- Rooms with full en-suite bathroom:
- Pets allowed:
- TV and telephone point in resident rooms:
- Shared rooms available for couples:
Residential - health and lifestyle
- Internet access:
- On-site hairdressing:
- A place of worship or visiting clergy:
- Residents may retain own GP:
- Scheduled GP rounds:
- Special diets:
- Daily activities and entertainment: